Back to Index
LittlefootCMS is a PHP based content management system built on a lightweight framework.
LittlefootCMS requires a LAMP or WAMP server running PHP 5.5 or higher. You can either do this your self or buy web hosting with it preconfigured.
Ideally this will be in softaculous. But here is how you do it manually:
- 1) Set up a server per the prerequisites above and gain either FTP or Shell acces.
- 2) Unzip littlefoot.zip to your document root or whatever subfolder you will use for the littlefoot installation..
- 2a) Alternative files: [ tar.gz | -dev.zip | -dev.tar.gz ]
- 3) Visit http://YOURDOMAIN.COM/littlefoot/
- (replace YOURDOMAIN.COM with your actual domain)
- 4) You will be prompted for MySQL database credentials
- 4a) If you need to create a database in cPanel first, follow these instructions
- 5) After entering all the database information, provide an admin password, click Install.
You should now be presented with the Littlefoot Admin Interface. Read about how to use it below:
There are 6 default administrator sections: Dashboard, Skins, Plugins, Users, ACL, and Settings. Each of these sections will allow you to manage your website content. Beyond these tools, certain apps may come with an administration section to manage them, which is accessible in the admin just below the built-in systems noted above.
4.3. Writing Plugins