Back to Littlefoot Manual
[ tar.gz | -dev.zip | -dev.tar.gz ]
LittlefootCMS was initially started with the sole purpose of making web development as easy as possible. It has evolved a great deal over the years and now makes website management easy as well. It is also very fast. With the right webserver configuration, you can see page execution times around 1ms. LittlefootCMS is released under the BSD License. This means that you can use it however you please, but must not remove the license, pretend you wrote it, or hold me liable for anything that comes from using it.
- 1) Download littlefoot.zip and unzip to public_html
- 2) Visit http://yourdomain.com/littlefoot/
- 3) You will be prompted for MySQL database credentials
- 3a) If you need to create a database in cPanel first, follow these instructions
- 4) Once you enter all the database information, click Install. Then log into the admin.
After littlefoot is installed, you should read the Admin Documentation and the Littlefoot Manual if you want to get the most out of Littlefoot.